This time we got a joint programme together with SBC. See below announcement.
Please indicate if you wan to attend both or one of them.
For the walk on Sunday 28 August at 9 am bring:
- Please be on time for the talk on 27 August at 3 pm and the walk on 28 August at 9 am.
MNS KB Committee.
Dear Friends of SBC
The Sarawak Biodiversity Centre (SBC) and the Malaysian Nature Society Kuching Branch (MNSKB) will be holding a joint programme on Dragonfly Watching over the weekend of 27 and 28 August 2016.
The details are:
1. Public Talk: Dragonfly and Damselfy Watching - A New Way to Enjoy Nature in Sarawak
Speaker: Dr Ronald Orenstein
Date: 27 August 2016, Saturday
Venue: Telang Usan Hotel, Kuching
2. Dragonfly and Damselfly Watching Session
Session Leader: Dr Ronald Orenstein
Date: 28 August 2016, Sunday
Venue: Sama Jaya Nature Park, Stutong, Kuching
The public talk will be coordinated by SBC while the dragonfly watching session on Sunday will be coordinated by MNSKB.
- Please register for the talk by replying to this email with your names and contact details.
- You may also indicate your participation in the Dragonfly Watching Session on 28 Aug, Sunday in the same email.
Attached is a flyer with more information on the talk.
IF you need more information, I can be contacted via this email address.
Asha Devi Kaushal
Sarawak Biodiversity Centre