MNS Kuching Branch is organizing an Overnight Trip to Kubah with Ron Orenstein on 22-23 February 2013. The programme for this trip is as follows:
1) 5:30 p.m. Registration, signing of indemnity form, payment and allocation of bed/room.
2) 6:30 p.m. Roll call and briefing
3) 7:00 p.m. Night Walk commence
4) 10:00 p.m. End of program for the day.
1) 7:00 a.m. Roll call and briefing
2) 7:20 a.m. Bird watching commence
3) 11:00 a.m. Check out of Hostel and End of program
Accommodation Payment Details:
1) RM15 per bed per person
2) Non members will have to pay additional RM5 (for students) and RM10 for adults
3) Entrance to park will be collected upon entering the Park by the Park Warden based on their standard rate for various categories.
All participants are to arrange their own food, drinks, insect repellents, good torch light for the night walk, and suitable clothing.
Kitchen facilities such as kettle, gas stove, frying pans, utensil and fridge are provided. All rooms are non air-conditioned and shared.
As required by the Park, we must confirm the number/booking a week before the date, thus the closing date for registering with us would be 13th February 2014 noon so that we can confirm the number of beds we will be taking. Limited to a maximum number of 22 beds on first come first serve basis.
For more information, please reply by firstname.lastname@example.org att Asha