We are pleased to announce a caving trip to Temurang on Sunday 24 March 2013.
Temurang is situated along the road towards Borneo Highlands Resort. The village is on the right just before the foothill entrance to the BHR. There is a good sign post for the village. If you do miss the village, turn back towards Kuching and it is the first village to your left.
This exciting trip to visit the caves in Temurang will be led by caving experts; Braken, Rambli and Christopher who are very knowledgeable in the area.
- Registered participants are requested to meet at 9.30am SHARP at the VIC in Kampung Temurang. Don't come late since we leave on time (Leave Kuching latest at 8 a.m.)
- We can see if we can arrange carpooling but this is depending on participants that got extra space in their car.(Please let us know if you are willing to carpool and who needs transport.
From there, our 3 guides will lead us to the caves. We should be back in Kuching by 3pm.
- Please register with Kwan at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible, Latest date to register 22 March at 5pm.
- first come first serve basis.
- We need for your registration, your name, HP number and IC or Passport number for our Indemnity form
Pay up members have privileges.Non members pay RM 10.
- Maximum 20 people can join for safety reasons. Not suitable for young kids below 10 year
- Please bring your own water, snacks and/or lunch that you can eat with your hands(noodles and rice might be not so handy we suggest sandwich.
- Don't leave your litter behind but have to carry it back.
LOVE LIFE,LOVE NATURE
Malaysian Nature Society Kuching Branch Committee